Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't be alarmed!

Don't worry it's still me! just a new look! :)

Well it's been a long start to the week to say the least. Today i woke up to my roommate still being in the room. Everyday I wake up at the same time 8:55. It's weird because now my body just wakes me up instead of my alarm. Usually i wake up right when Leah leaves, but for some reason i didn't hear her. So i got up and saw she was still in bed, i asked her if she had class and she lifted her head and said she was really sick. So I got ready and went on my day. Chapel, Spiritual Formation, Lunch with Abby, Speech, and then Communication Theory. Not alot of classes but the last 2 wouldn't be my favorite. 
I came back and Leah was still sick, she had the flu thing. So i went on my way to leave the room for a couple hours. worked on my speech for Wednesday, Went to a study session and then worked out. Leah decided to go home since she was really sick (her home is only 30 min away!). So she left and then i washed all our sheets (I love clean sheets and blankets! there is something about it! it's so much more comfortable!) and disinfected the room! Needless to say I'm not sick one bit, thanks to my mom! 

I can't believe it's Feb. already! and that we have 6 more weeks of winter! I remember this time last year I would sit in Government with kelsey and we would count down the days till graduation! and now im almost done with my freshman year! it's crazy how much time flies by! Sometimes I wish i would have not taken my moments for granted. 

I'm missing my blogger friend "across the pond". If some of you don't know that's my cousin. He is studying abroad in Ireland this semester! We go to the same college, and not having him here just isn't the same! I ate pop tarts the other day and it made me smile! (only a certain amount of you will get that!) He's always been like an older brother to me, i hate it but love it! Complicated relationship we have. I miss his little "Bubba, do you love me?" good times with him.

Well it is quite late here. An hour ahead for most of you reading! 1 am a college student is up!? What?! :) hope you all enjoyed this little random blog! Love yall!

Peace, love, and my amazing sister's cd!
Check out her blog!  www.songbirdisfree.blogspot.com

My  roommate and I :)

My Canadian Best friend Breanne! 
This sums up our relationship-- Weird Meet More Weird..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha..its complicated? What the heck is complicated about it? Miss you.