Friday, February 20, 2009

100 random things..

So i got bored. once again. and my friend sent this to me so i'd thought i'd do it. 
enjoy!
one week till im home! :)
My 100 Truths...
1. real name- Meredith Michelle Anderson
2. like it – yes, fits me well.
3. single or taken - absoultely taken!
4. zodiac sign - idk? idc.
5. male or female - female
6. elementary – GV Park baptist
7. middle – GV Park Baptit
8. high – GV High. 
9. college – Cedarville/ Dmacc
10. hair color - Brown with some red, but it changes all the time.
11. eye color – Blue (only the best) 
12. hair length – Almost to Medium, i miss my long hair!
13. current worry - The weather not being ok to leave next week.
14. Race - Caucasian
15. are you a health freak - depends on the day, but i've been alot healthier. and happy where i am.
16. height - 5'4ish
17. do you have a crush on someone - haha. well sure?
18. do you like yourself – Yes
19. piercings – I had 2, until someone almost ripped it out of my ear!
20. tattoos – nope, but i've always wanted one.
21. righty or lefty – Left, it's the best. but some say i write sideways. 

FIRSTS-
22. first surgery – Never
23. first piercings – 18 years old! ya! haha
24. first best friend – I think it was kelsey, we met in mr wise's class in like Kindergarten. departed then she came back to me in high school :)
25. first award – Track and Field. 5th grade. 50M dash! YAY!
26. first sport – Soccer
27. first pet – Sassy! (tear tear) 
28. first vacation - I have no clue. 
29. first teacher- Mrs. Behrens. 
30. first crush- I dont remember

THIS OR THAT-
31. orange or apple juice - Apple, I had to take this nasty medicine with orange and rarely ever drink it now
32. rock or rap - Rock.
33. country or screamo – I LOVE country!
34. nsync or backsteet boys – thats a tough to to decide, i'd say Nsync, but i enjoy both... 
35. britney spears or christina aguilera – Christina's got an amazing voice, but her music stinks.
36. night or day - Hmmm, both
37. basketball or football - wow this is tough, football on tv, watching bball at the game
38. sweet or sour- Sweet
39. playstation or xbox – My brother always taught me on the Playstation
40. kiss or hug – I love both
41. iguana or turtle - neither, but iguanas scare me ever since Science class, that dang thing would always get out!
43. fall or spring – love both, but pry spring.
44. Limewire or iTunes - itunes
46. soccer or baseball – Soccer all the way. but i do like the cubs.
47. hot or cold- Cold. (reminds me of katy perrys song, hahahaha)
48. fat or skinny- Average
49. strong or weak- I tend to like strong ;)

CURRENTLY
50. drinking – Diet Dr. Pepper, but i usually never drink pop, this is very rare!
51. I'm about to – go back to my room
53. singing - Rascal Flatts
54. typing – this

FUTURE-
55. want kids – um absolutely!!!!! 
56. when - after im married for a few years. 
57. want to get married - hmmm is that even a question?
58. when – wouldn't you like to know?!!! :)
59. where do you want to live- Nashville
60. how many kids do you want – 4 or 6, i don't like odd numbers
61. any name on the mind – love the name Aaden and Caleb
62. what did you want to be when you were little - Vet
63. what do you think you'll really be doing – Vet Assistant
64. mellow future or wild – I'm crazy
66. something you would never try – anything to do with a snake! they are my worst fear
67. when do you wanna die – When God wants to take me.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX-
68. lips or eyes - hmm i'd say eyes.
69. hugging or kissing – I love hugs, and kisses on the forehead :) 
70. shorter or taller - Taller
71. tan skinned or light – Tanner
72. romantic or spontaneous – haha ;) Both.
73. dark or light hair – Dark
74. hook-up or relationship - I would hate hook ups, people are dumb that do them, so relationships
75. blind date or know the person- know the person. 
76. similar to you or different – Both

HAVE YOU EVER-

78. kissed a stranger - no
79. drank bubbles – actually yes, and i was way sick after
80. broken a bone – Never
81. climbed up a tree – Yes, and got knocked out of it after my brother kicked a soccer ball and hit me, when he meant to kick it at my sister.
82. broke someones heart- Sadly yes. 
83. turned someone down - haha yes, just did today.
84. had your heart broken - Yeup
85. liked a friend as more than a friend - yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
86. yourself – Yes. I'm a confident person. most my family is.
87. miracles - absolutely
88. love at first sight - LOL i think thats funny, so no.
89. santa claus - Nope, and my parents never even told us about him! which is pry a good thing. 
90. kiss on first date – hahah yes.
91. angels- Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
92. is there one or more people you want to be with right now: Of course
93. who is it- Joe and my Parents.
94. like someone - um absolutely!!!!

LASTS-
95. text message -received: Joseph sent: Joseph
96. received call - My Mom :)
97. call made - Voicemail
98. facebook message - My Boy Ryne... (My cousin) 
99. missed call - Mary Rose
100. last hungout with – My Gurls.

No comments: