Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It has come to my attention that it has been quite sometime since i have written. 

over a month. sorry i get bad with this thing...
well much has happened.
-went home for SB-
THat was fun, just to be home and relax.
I go home on thursday afternoon for Easter Break and i could not be more excited! I love Easter! It is one of my favorite holidays, i think it's because it reminds me so much of what Christ did for me. I love going to church and watching the plays! :) 
I'm excited to be home with my parents, i love them , ireally do. THey are my heros. I can't imagine anyone else being my parents. I can't wait to spend the weekend with them! 

well i have a job lined up for the summer. 3 weeks from today i'll be driving home from Cedarville. That day will be a sad sad day. I'm taknig every oppurtunity with my friends here. Back to my job, i am going to be working at a photography place this summer and i'm really excited about it. I love photography!... 

ok well i must get going. i hope you all enjoyed reading! 

peace, love, and peter rabbit

No comments: