Friday, January 30, 2009

25 RANDOM things..

Ok so i usually never do these things but i thought it would be fun! I did it on facebook and thought you people might enjoy it. 

so here is 25 random things about me...

1. I am blessed with the best family anyone could ever ask for

2. I procrastinate a lot, and i know it get it from my dad.

3. I love all music, and i love to sing!

4. I only enjoy snow at Christmas time, after Christmas it can go.

5. I have a loud laugh. In high school it usually got me in trouble. 

6. as a girl my favorite color is NOT pink. I get a headache if i see to much of it. My favorite colors right now are purple and lime green

7. I absolutely LOVE being the baby of the family. My parents and i just have a special bond!

8. I am so glad that I have to older brothers who have always cared and been protective. It always makes me sad when i hear people don't have that.

9. I used to be a HUGE tomboy, but no one ever believes that. Thanks to my sister that i am no longer.

10. I've always wanted to work with animals since i was in Kindergarten. Ultimately i want to be a stay at home mom!

11. As high maintenance as i may seem, I would rather wear a T-shirt everyday.

12. When i was little, I really thought my dad made the rain stop.

13. I am dating a guy who is the exact guy i've dreamed of. And that is someone who is just like my dad and my brothers! how lucky can a girl get! 

14. If i didn't have the roommate that i have, I think i would hate my college experience

15. I have a best friend who is also my cousin! 

16. I absolutely love one tree hill!

17. I will go on amazing race someday

18. God is the joy of my life, and without Him i probably would not have made it through my life.

19. I love riding my bike, and when i was a sophomore in high school i started going to this park by my house and i would go and sit. It was a place i could get away and just think. I loved it, it really brought me closer to God.

20. I'm a lefty. 

21. I'm really close to my extended family and i love that!

22. My parents are my heros. and they are the people that know me the most! 

23. I love watching sports! Probably all thanks to my brother

24. I love driving, but according to my records, i have a problem doing it! :)

25. My Dog Macy is the best thing ever! and i miss her truly! 


ok well there is me. hopefully you know me a little better now!
:)

Me and my puppy! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.

write term papers-essay writing help